CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Jordan and Brooke Lynn

Jordan loves his baby sister




Jordan is so sweet with Brooke he is always asking to hold her and kissing and hugging on her. And whenever he hears her crying he says oh my baby siser is cwying go get her, or go feed her. He calls her Bwookwee, Bwook wynn, Bwook, and baby. He is a great big brother whenever we are driving in the car and she starts crying he will sing to her and tell her "don't cry Bwookwee i'm here I got you, its me Jordan", it is way to cute. And he is quite protective of her, our first day back at work when we walked in the door he stood in front of me and Brooke with his arms out and said "no kids go stay away from my baby siser, dont touch you give her germs". A couple days before I had her I was telling him that his baby sister was going to come, he was so excited he said "oh and she play with me and we dig for worms"? They will have so much fun together when she is big enough to play with him. But it makes me sad to think about it because they are both growing up so fast. It seems like only yesterday it was Jordan who was my tiny wiggly little baby, but now he is so big and grown up. Sometimes I jus wish they could stay tiny and snuggly forever.

0 comments: