CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I know I know it has been way to long since I have posted anything. I am working on it. Well since my last post Brooke Lynn turned 1, Jordan turned $ and Cole and I had our 5th Anniversary. And we moved to Portales, New Mexico. Cole was offered to manager position at the bookstore at ENMU and he took it, so we have to be here for like 2 years, then he gets the store at Texas Tech. It is only 100 miles from Lubbock so we go home every weekend, to see Cole's fam, and of course go out on the boat. Jordan and Brooke both love the water, last week Jordan knee boarded all by himself! Sorry about the picture overload but i need to catch up for the last 9 months lol.

1 comments:

Dustirrific said...

HOORAH!!! I am glad to see a post. Amazing pics.