CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brooke is walking!!!

She took her first steps right before her birthday, but since then has refused to walk. Whenever we would try to get her to walk she would squirm, and kick and bow her back and throw a fit. A few weeks ago she stood up and walked right across the kitchen, but then wouldn't do it again when we tried to get her to. This weekend she just took off walking everywhere, I think we may be in for trouble...


Being Stubborn



First steps

2 comments:

Darin and Kali said...

Shaunna,
Hey can you send me your e-mail then I will send you the tutorial. Here is my e-mail: kali_kae@hotmail.com
And by the way your kids are adorable!!!

Melanie said...

Congrats to your daughter! Your family is adorable. Hope you don't mind that I happened onto your blog and took a peek. You look good!

Melanie
mounteerfamily.blogspot.com