CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dallas trip

I surprised Cole with tickets to UFC 103 in Dallas for his birthday. Well at least I think I surprised him, he usually snoops and figures out what his presents are. But I told him that if he figured out what it was I would give it to someone else so.......... I may never know the truth. Anyways, it was lots of fun, we went with some good friends of ours. It was cool to be there at the fights (althought there were a few upsets)and Dallas is gorgeous, i think i could live there. We also went to Dealey Plaza, the Galleria Mall, and this awesome little breakfast place called The Original Pancake House. All in all it was a good trip.



Cole and I at Dealey Plaza, the Building behind us is the old Texas School Book Depository the building President Kennedy was shot from.

Me at Dealey Plaza. The square window all the way to the right and second from the top is the one that the shots were fired from.

The X marks the spot where President Kennedy was hit with the second shot.

The Grassy Knoll

Another picture of the Grassy Knoll( that lady wouldn't get out of the way)

0 comments: